HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT - We offer career advancement, a work-life balance, and great pay.
Zunch Labs is a rapidly growing telecom workforce and field services company based in Plano, Texas that offers its employees a clear path for advancement, top industry compensation, work-life balance, diversity, and team-building activities and events.
The Company: Each day, Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions connects people to meaningful work across the wide range of telecom skills and is on the cutting-edge of the 5G and digital transformation of the telecom sector and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the world’s leading telecom service providers by helping them create, build, and maintain the most innovative, reliable, and cost-effective telecom systems and to meet their needs through the rapid deployment of their products and services.
- We believe in finding, retaining, and providing the best telecom talent to serve our customer's needs and to inspire and implement the best telecom workforce solutions.
The Position: We’re looking for a Human Resources Assistant. We offer a generous compensation plan based on industry standards and your experience.
- Reporting skills.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Orienting employees.
- Verbal communication.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Prior experience in human resource roles is preferred.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office software a plus.
Responsibilities: The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative, technical, and clerical support to the Human Resources Department while assisting with employee matters and executive administration responsibilities as needed. Key functional areas include recruitment and staffing, new hire onboarding and related administrative support.
- Supports human resources processes by administering tests, scheduling appointments, conducting orientation, maintaining records and information.
- Substantiates applicants’ skills by administering and scoring tests.
- Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Organizes work.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
The Location: This position is remote.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry compensation plan.
- Great benefits.
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Clear path for advancement.
- Quality of management and coworkers.
- Collaborative and forward-thinking team.
- Team spirit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.