We are looking for an experienced insurance customer service representative to connect with our insurance customers. In this role, you will be responsible for answering customer queries, dealing with complaints, and providing potential customers with detailed information about our products. You may also be required to review a customer’s policy and direct calls to sales agents when a policy needs to be initiated or upgraded.
To ensure success as an insurance customer service representative, you should have a friendly and professional demeanor, good communication skills, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. Ultimately, a top-class insurance customer sales representative is friendly and efficient when handling complaints or providing policy information.
- Learning and understanding company insurance products.
- Accessing customer accounts and policy schedules.
- Managing the customer database.
- Uploading Policies and services into AMS360
- Knowing and using Tools like AMS360, Salesforce, and Agent CRM
Insurance Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Previous experience working as a customer service representative.
- In-depth knowledge of insurance products and policy schedules.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of database software.
- High-level typing skills.
- Internet and VPN
- Advanced knowledge of telephone systems.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Ability to explain detailed policy concepts in a simple way.