SOCIAL MEDIA RECRUITING COORDINATOR - We offer career advancement, a work-life balance, and great pay.
Zunch Labs is a rapidly growing telecom workforce and field services company based in Plano, Texas that offers its employees a clear path for advancement, top industry compensation, work-life balance, diversity, and team-building activities and events.
The Company: Each day, Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions connects people to meaningful work across the wide range of telecom skills and is on the cutting-edge of the 5G and digital transformation of the telecom sector and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
- Our goal is to be the partner of choice for the world’s leading telecom service providers by helping them create, build, and maintain the most innovative, reliable, and cost-effective telecom systems and to meet their needs through the rapid deployment of their products and services.
- We believe in finding, retaining, and providing the best telecom talent to serve our customer's needs and to inspire and implement the best telecom workforce solutions.
The Position: We’re looking for a Social Media Recruiting Coordinator. We offer a generous compensation plan based on industry standards and your experience.
- Basic knowledge of the recruiting process.
- Basic knowledge of job platforms and how they work.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Professional communication skills and attention to detail.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably in a recruiting environment, and/or in marketing and communications.
- Social media knowledge.
- Networking skills (internal and external).
- Facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Training skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Organization skills.
- Time management skills.
- Presentation skills.
Responsibilities: The Social Media Recruiting Coordinator reports directly to the President and aids with their day-to-day tasks and provides first-class confidential, reliable, and comprehensive support and coordination to him and his respective recruitment team. You will provide social media support for the Talent Acquisition team with recruitment processes; including miscellaneous projects assigned related to staffing needs and recruitment. Supports Talent team with recruiting efforts, managing job boards, social media accounts and recruiting resources.
- The social media coordinator explores the social media space and builds strong supporting network to communicate specialized job vacancies into right niches present in online media. The coordinator discovers the discussions topics and enriches the communication and discussions in groups.
- The social media coordinator builds the strong online presence of the organization and gains the positive feeling about the approach of the organization. The coordinator follows the business strategy, HR Strategy and the recruitment strategy. Additionally, the coordinator creates special comprehensive social media strategy, which is aligned with the marketing communication of the company.
- The social media coordinator builds the competitive advantage of the organization in important online niches and increases the probability of hiring key job positions using social media marketing.
- Creates the social media recruitment strategy, which is aligned with the marketing and HR communication.
- Explores important recruitment niches.
- Finds important communication and discussions topics to increase the online presence of the organization.
- Engages the organization into the social media communication.
- Builds the strong internal network of contributors into discussions aligned with the social media strategy.
- Facilitates recruiters in posting right job vacancies.
- Measures the social media performance in the recruitment area.
- Provides social media support for the recruitment team with recruitment processes; including miscellaneous projects assigned related to staffing needs and recruitment. Supports recruitment team with recruiting efforts, managing job boards, and recruiting resources.
- Supports recruitment team with all social media/ job platforms aspects of recruiting.
- Work with recruiters to post jobs both internally and externally to various job sites.
- Track prospect activities and information including profile visits, job clicks and other indirect communication via job platforms/ resources.
- Assist with tracking all media KPIs and metrics for the recruitment team.
- Collaborate with the marketing and web design team recruiting campaigns and on our employer branding career page projects.
- Participate in the creative recruiting strategies for additional resources.
The Location: This position is remote.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top industry compensation plan.
- Great benefits.
- Work-life balance.
- Opportunities for on-the-job training.
- Clear path for advancement.
- Quality of management and coworkers.
- Collaborative and forward-thinking team.
- Team spirit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zunch Labs Telecom Solutions is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.