Subscription Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Credit card holder's account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date
on each corresponding month or on final date of month if no corresponding date (January 31, 2020
subscription renews on February 28, 2020).
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the
then-current full subscription rates.
- HireVA may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on
inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription from your account profile page.
- The only valid method for canceling your Plan is via the cancellation link provided on your user
"dashboard" page, accessible after logging in to the HireVA Website. Requests to cancel by e-mail or
phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your membership will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit
card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until
the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by logging into
your account dashboard within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the
new subscription fees.