Position: Member Success Representative
Pay Rate: $3.00 - $4.00/hr
Number of Positions Available: 6
Working Days: Sunday - Saturday (5 Scheduled Days per week)
Working Hours: We run 24/7. Your schedule will be 8 hrs per day
If you feel you would be a good fit for this role, please send your resume.
Make Sure You Include:
- Record a 4-5 minute video using Loom, using the following format:
- Introduce yourself and briefly explain why you’d be an excellent fit for this role - 1 minute
- Why customer success is a key function of any company - 1 minute
- Go to honeycomm.io and give a 2-3 minute summary of what we do as a company
- Submissions must be less than 5 minutes long (1 video covering all 3 of the above topics)
We are looking for experienced english-speaking customer service representatives to join our Member Success Team to provide each member with a quality experience with our products and packages as they walk through the customer journey.
As part of the Member Success Team, you will be responsible for responding to support tickets from our members, to educate new and prospective members with questions around our software, products and packages and set up our high-value members for immediate success through a clearly defined implementation process.
What does a Member Success Representative do?
As part of the Member Success Team, you will be the single point of contact for the individual member inquiries you receive through our communication channels. These include Live Chat, Emails, Live Phone Calls and Scheduled Zoom Calls for all prospective, new and existing members who have purchased (or are looking to purchase) our company’s products, packages and services.
Your job will be to receive, acknowledge and help find the proper solution or answer and close member inquiries and support tickets for the inquiries that our members will send in. This role requires you to communicate in a professional manner and follow-up on all open tickets assigned to you within the given time frames provided for you.
- Respond to comments and member queries within the given timeframes
- Work with sales, product, and support teams to ensure that each piece of the journey meets member expectations
- Conduct Chat Messages, Emails, Video and Phone calls to ensure that members are supported for the time their inquiry/ticket remains open.
- Ensure all communication is properly documented in CRM.
- Become a HoneyComm expert and discuss or educate on any nuance of the product internally and externally.
- Quickly pick up and disseminate any updates to the product, both to your members and to your internal teams as needed.
- Create repeatable processes, resources, and frameworks to use when onboarding members.
Requirements and skills:
- Professional, Pleasant and straightforward phone and video conduct
- Excellent English written communication.
- Organizational skills — you'll be working with many members, and you'll need to have expertise in place to keep all of their needs organized.
- Conflict Resolution Skills – if a member is unhappy for any reason, you’ll need to help calm them down and find an appropriate solution through validation, listening skills and troubleshooting with them, while avoiding reactive or rigid conversation.
- Strategically minded — you'll be helping members come up with their overall strategy with our product!
- Highly self-motivated and driven — you don't need someone hovering over your shoulder telling you what to do all day.
- The ability to shift priorities quickly when necessary.
Qualifications We Like Seeing:
- Post-Secondary degree or Certification related to Psychology, Business, Marketing, Management or Communication
- 3+ Years Experience in Customer Service or Account Management
- Experience project managing in a professional context
- Teaching or educational experience